If you love sales and have a passion for the student property market -- from new lead generation to closure to account management —we want to connect with you! We are searching for talented tech-loving team players who want to positively impact millions of student residents lives and help drive our expansion in EMEA..
Global leader in student housing, property management, and conference software with over 1300 customers worldwide. We are expanding and seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Account Executive with a track record of success in sales and the student property market to join our team.
The client offers a mission-driven culture, friendly workplace, competitive benefits package, professional development, remote work environment in the UK and the opportunity for growth.
To learn more please review the additional information below and apply today!
Our Business Development team has a great full-time opportunity for a New Business Sales Executive.. The New Business Sales Executive is responsible for achieving new business revenue goals, as well as existing customer revenue and satisfaction goals in an assigned. From initial lead generation through to product demonstration, relationship development, closure, and ongoing account management, this role requires complete ownership of the planning and execution of new business.
The position is responsible for achieving new business revenue goals in an assigned territory and assisting the new business team in achieving its team goals. From initial lead generation through to product demonstration, relationship development, and closure, this role requires ownership of the planning and execution. The role offers a challenging opportunity for a sales driven product/subject matter specialist who wants to make a measurable impact. Major Accountabilities
- Manage assigned territory to achieve new customer revenue goals
- Outbound prospecting and market coverage via email, phone, and other mediums as required
- Manage and develop prospect pipeline from initial lead to deal closure
- Effectively demonstrate the full range of product solutions, both online and in person
- Provide market insight and customer requirements to better position existing solutions, as well as, provide feedback for new product development and future evolution.
- Build long term relationships with prospects, customers, and industry leaders
- Leverage infrastructure tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, SharePoint, to build market/prospect data for effective data analytics and market insight
- Assist in creating and updating sales and marketing materials for web, print, and demonstration purposes
- Manage and develop effective partner relationships as needed
- Traveling required: approximately 30%
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- New Customers Closed
- New Customer Revenue
- Outbound Activities – Calls, Meetings, Demonstrations, Proposals, Technical Discussions
- Assigned Market Coverage and Engagement
- Product Proficiency
- Lead Generation
- Online Content Recommendations/Content
Competencies Required Skills
- Ability to adjust and customize the content of demonstrations based on the customer need
- Strong oral and written communications skills and must possess experience at presenting and leading meetings with a range of management and decision makers
- Strong initiative to create and execute on tactical and strategic initiatives
- Strong team orientation to help achieve individual as well as team goals
- Demonstrated skills in developing new customer, prospect, and partner relationships
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under pressure and with time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team oriented environment
- Ability to set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work independently
- Intermediate knowledge with the following tools: com, GotoMeeting, Sharepoint
Knowledge and Experience
- 4 year University degree
- 3 years + Software Sales Experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite of products